SAVE the DATE
Tracy A Balboni, MDH, MPH
March 1 - 2, 2018
Details to come.
Colloquia are structured conversations about spirituality, religion and health, where all attendees can share their research, practice and teaching interests.
The Daniel F. Evans Center for Spiritual and Religious Values in Healthcare invites all participants who are engaged in this work to present 15-30 minutes about an interest or project in order to get feedback and insights from the group. If you are interested in presenting, please email Sarah Rush to let her know your presentation topic and whether you would prefer a 15- or 30-minute timeslot.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Other Educational Opportunities
Learn more about opportunities around the country by clicking on the links below:
- Duke University – Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health
- University of Chicago – Program on Medicine and Religion
- Emory University – Religion and Public Health Collaborative
- Harvard University – Initiative on Health, Religion and Spirituality
- Indiana University – Consortium for the Study of Religion, Ethics and Society
- Texas Medical Center – Institute for Spirituality and Health